Welcome to our parish, have a Blessed Day.
St. Vincent de Paul Church was dedicated and consecrated on December 5, 1905 by Bishop Shanahan of the Diocese of Harrisburg. Our Church was made possible because of a gracious donor, Vincent O’Bold. The Church was completed for $50,000. Vincent was a farmer and a banker with a wife and four daughters. All of Vincent’s family preceded him in death due to consumption.
Vincent actually passed away before St. Vincent’s was completed, so his sister, Gabriella Smith, completed Vincent’s dream to build a church.